Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 13


READING
  • GENESIS 13
  • PSALMS 13
  • PROVERBS 13
  • MATTHEW 13







MESSAGE

Matthew 13 : 20 - 21

20. "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;

21."yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.

On His Word today, God is alarming me about the kind of heart that I have when it comes to responding to His Words/ commandments/ revelation to me. Is my heart like a stony place? I have been attending a Christian church all my life but why am I not maturing at all? Is it because of my circumstances in life, or I just chose not to grow because I don't wanna be mature? 




PROMISE

Matthew 13: 12

"For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance;
but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."

COMMAND


Matthew 13 : 9

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear."


WARNING

Matthew 13: 12

"For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance;
but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."


APPLICATION

I will continue on improving my MPCWA. I'll make it more truthful, honest and bold.  I will ignore not what God has truly been impressing on my heart, though it may sound ugly to others or it will make me look ugly to others, I must include it here.


PRAYER

Lord, I am so sorry if I sometime ignore Your revelations to me. I have been attending the church all my life but I can still feel that void space in me. Empty my cup, fill me up Lord that I may overflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment