Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 15 - I am your shield

READING

  • Genesis 15
  • Psalms 15
  • Proverbs 15
  • Matthew 15




MESSAGE

Genesis 15:1


After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, 
"Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward."

Today God is sending me a message of assurance that He will be my shield and my great reward so I should not be afraid.  

PROMISE

..."Do not be afraid, ... I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward."

COMMAND

WARNING


APPLICATION


1. God is with me. I know he will support me on my endeavor as long as it is aligned with His plans for me.
The business that he gave to me will surely succeed and prosper if I will make him a part of it. I will be more and aggressive and bold in making business decisions. No more turning back. He will be my shield when competitors attack the business that He has established for me and my sister.

2. I will practice boldness when asking for my boss' favor about having week end off, and some other special off to attend church gatherings and activities.

PRAYER

Lord give me the courage and boldness. I need those attitudes.   


No comments:

Post a Comment