Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 17 - I will make you exceedingly fruitful!

READING


  • Genesis 17
  • Psalms 17
  • proverbs 17
  • Matthew 17




MESSAGE

Genesis 17 : 1 - 2

1. When Abaraham was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, 
" I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.

2. "And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly,"

God is giving me an affirmation today that if I will continually walk before him blameless, (which is a super extra mega challenge)  He will keep His promise of abundance and prosperity. 

PROMISE

Proverbs 17 : 6

"I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you.



COMMAND


1. When Abaraham was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, 
" I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.


WARNING

APPLICATION

I will continue on my Christian walk bearing in mind that I should keep my walk blameless. How will I do it? Hmmm... Its kinda hard but I will take it one step at a time. I will start by keeping my eye clean. I will stop looking at anybody with a  judgemental and a lustful eye.  

I will claim God's promise that He will make me exceedingly fruitful especially at times when I feel that I am getting short with my finances. Remember the formula blameless walk = exceedingly fruitful.

I will keep and continue on my covenant with the Lord through religiously giving my tithes.

PRAYER

Lord help me on my walk with you. Help me to make it blameless that I may please You and You shall keep your covenant with me. I claim your promise of fruitfulness and abundance in all the aspects of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment