Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 12 - November 30

READING

  • GENESIS 12
  • PSALMS 12
  • PROVERBS 12
  • MATTHEW 12





MESSAGE

Proverbs 12 : 26


The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
or the way of the wicked leads them astray.

God is reminding me today to be careful on choosing the right friends to be with. Be with Godly people  whose thoughts are right before God and keep myself away from the wicked for they will lead me astray... far away from the Lord.


PROMISE


Proverbs 12 : 28


In the way of righteousness is life,
And its pathway there is no death.

COMMAND

Proverbs 12:26

The righteous should choose his friends carefully,
or the way of the wicked leads them astray.

WARNING

Proverbs 12 : 4. 


The thoughts of the righteous are right,
But the counsels of the wicked are deceitful.

APPLICATION

1. Starting today, I will identify who are my friends that have so much influence on me. 

2. Identify whether those friends' influence is good or bad. 

3. Then decide, discard or keep.


PRAYER


Lord help to enjoy the good influences of my Godly friends. I know most of the times I find it boring, but as the old cliche goes, "it's just a matter of perspective," isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment