Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 14 - WAIT!!! Why did you doubt?

READING


  • GENESIS 14
  • PSALMS 14
  • PROVERBS 14
  • MATTHEW 14



MESSAGE

Matthew 14 : 31


And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

Today, God is rebuking me point-blank about my status of my faith in Him. Peter's walking-over-the-waters story made me realized the Great Miracles that God wants me to experience in my life. He wants me to be able to walk over the waters like Him.  I am already there, I have taken my step out of the boat, out of my comfort zone.  I have taken some few steps away from the boat, and I am now walking over the water. But like Peter, when boisterous wind of ugly circumstances blow, I easily give up and doubt his ways and plans for me. And so I began to sink... and so this is what God is saying to me now, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" 

PROMISE


COMMAND

Matthew 14 : 29



So He said, "Come." ...



WARNING


APPLICATION

No matter what I heard from other people, starting today, I will never listen to any other but God's Word and revelation to me. Opportunities for new jobs are popping here and there but God's word to me is WAIT! And I believe that God's plan for me is always the best, not better, but simply the best. And no matter how stupid it may seems through the carnal eyes, I will firmly say NO, I'm waiting for God's Best.


Keep on pressing towards the goal. I know God wants me to get my permanent residence here in Canada that is why God brought me here. I will never loose hope and give up. If wait is God's keyword, then I will wait. God's timing is always perfect. Not too early, not too late, but just on time. I will put my trust in the Lord.

God is inviting me to come and try. I will heed His invitation like what Peter did... but give my FULL trust so I will not sink like how Peter did.

PRAYER


Lord give me the patience so I can wait for your perfect timing. I know that your words never failed and all your promises are true. Let me accept your invitation. I wanted to come to you and walk on your steps to righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment