Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 20 - Do it Your way Lord.

READING


  • Genesis 20
  • Psalms 20
  • Proverbs 20
  • Matthew 20


MESSAGE

Proverbs 20 : 24


A man's steps are of the Lord;
How then can a  man understand his own way?

Most of the times, I wonder why God puts me on challenging situations that make me ask Him, "Why God, Why?" It's just like the question of why do we need to study discreet Mathematics when in fact, there is no  use for that on our daily living. God wants me to understand the genius of His ways. It might look totally different and off of the usual ways of the world but it always leads to better endings.


PROMISE

Proverbs 20 : 22


Do not say, "I will recompense evil";
Wait for the Lord, and He will save you

COMMAND

Proverbs 20 : 22


Do not say, "I will recompense evil";
Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.

WARNING


Proverbs 20 : 21

An inheritance gained hastily at the beginning
Will not be blessed at the end.


APPLICATION

I will keep putting my trust in the Lord with regards to the processing of my Permanent Residence. I know I really couldn't understand it now, but I will keep my tust on HIm who's ways are different but mighty and with better endings.


I will always remain steadfast in Him who is able to do what is impossible. I will still do my best on my job and not pay evil to my employer though my boss is trying to fool me around by delaying the processing of my PR papers.

Starting tonight I will not murmur anymore about the long waiting time for my PR processing but instead, I will wait for the Lord. He will save me from boredom. 

PRAYER

Lord develop in me the virtue of patience. I will not pay evil with evil for I know that you will avenge me at the right time. I know You will save me, so I will wait for your right timing. By the way things are happening now, it looks totally hopeless but I trust in Your ways cause I know You always know what is the best for me. Thank you Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment