Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 27 - Give me a strong heart, O Lord

READING

  • Genesis 27
  • Psalms 27
  • Proverbs 27
  • Matthew 27

MESSAGE

Psalms 27 : 1

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?

On my recent undertakings, God is reminding me of His great power, that I should not be afraid of anything and that He will light my path and strengthen me all through the seasons of my life.

PROMISE

5. For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

COMMAND

14. Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord.

WARNING

APPLICATION

I will keep on and continue waiting for God's perfect time. Most of the times I am tempted to generate a Plan B, my own wise plan,  though God clearly told me on my devotions that He wanted me to wait and stay put. Frustration comes along whenever I would realize that I can easily resolve the problem if I will push on my will and my plan but I know God has always a better way of doing things. I will be still and I will remain trusting to my great God.

I will... stay on my current work, though I can strongly feel now the attacks of the enemy through the life of my co-workers and my boss. I should not fear any of them for He, my God and my true Employer, shall set me high upon the rock.

PRAYER

Lord, keep me strong and help me keep my faith in You as constant. I know you will hide me under the shadow of Your wings and protect me from the attacks of my enemies. Keep me brave and courageous.  Give me a strong heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment