Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 29 - Do not ignore it, otherwise...

READING
  • Genesis 29
  • Psalms 29
  • Proverbs 29
  • Mark 1
MESSAGE

Proverbs 29 : 1

He who is often rebuked, 
and hardens his neck
Will suddenly be destroyed,
and without remedy.

God is warning me today not to be stubborn and hardheaded about His rebukes... or else ...a great warning of destruction awaits..and there is no remedy.


PROMISE

23. A man's pride will bring him low,
But the humble in spirit will retain honor.

COMMAND

WARNING

1. He who is often rebuked, 
and hardens his neck
Will suddenly be destroyed,
and without remedy.


APPLICATION

The whispering evil's attack are so hard to ignore sometimes, but I will be firm and keep my trust in the Lord who is mightier. I will never listen to the devil's deception that I am always bound to do sin because that is my human nature. Most of the times, I become so discouraged to realize that I am living a sin and repent cycle. But I know and I strongly believe that God is changing me day by day. This is not easy but I know God will see me through.

PRAYER

Lord, I do not want to "harden my neck" on your rebukes. Give me a humble heart and purge me of my pride that pulls me down whenever I tried to walk straight with you. Help me, Lord. 




No comments:

Post a Comment