Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 40 - Be excellent

READING

  • Genesis 40
  • Psalms 40
  • Ecclesiastes 9
  • Mark 12


MESSAGE

Ecclesiastes 9 : 10


Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going.

God is teaching me today to be excellent on everything that I do here on earth. Once life is over, opportunity is over too, so I might as well do the best on everything I do and all the efforts will surely be rewarded.

PROMISE
COMMAND

WARNING



APPLICATION


I will do my best to be excellent at work, at the church, at the ministry and with all the works of my hand. 

Work wise, I'll continue with my excellent performance even though I am not getting paid well according to the work that I deliver. 
  
I will seize all the opportunity to display excellence especially in doing visual arts (eg newsletter, church poster, invitations, etc) for God's glory.

At the church, I will push for excellence in our church worship team, even if this will mean training and mentoring each one of them, whoever is willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment