Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 22 - God promotes diligent workers

READING


  • Genesis 22
  • Psalms 22
  • Proverbs 22
  • Matthew 22


MESSAGE

Proverbs 22 : 2 & 29


2. The rich and the poor have this in common,
The Lord is the maker of them all.


29. Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will serve before kings; he will not serve before obscure men. (NIV)

Observe people who are good at their work - skilled workers are always in demand and admired; they don't take a back seat to anyone. (The Message)

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before unknown men. (NKJV)

Sees thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. (KJV)

God is telling me today that my status here in Canada right now doesn't make me any less than anybody else. We are all equal in the eyes of our Maker. So I should not be too insecure about my status here in Canada, God will bring me to the place where He wants me to be at the perfect time. I just have to keep on doing excellent on my job and the God who is fair and just will reward and crown all my efforts with success. Where I am right now is just a preparation stage for the BIG thing. Its coming soon, I should be excited!

PROMISE
11. He who loves purity of heart

And has grace on his lips,
The king will be his friend.

COMMAND

17. Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise,

And apply your heart to my knowledge;

24. Make no friendship with an angry man,
And with furious man do not go,

25. Lest you learn his ways 
And set a snare for your soul.


WARNING

12. The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge,

But He overthrows the words of the faithless.

APPLICATION

Starting today, I will strive more for excellence not just on my secular work but also on my work responsibility as a CAN head. God's word  at verse 29 says it all, excellent workers are rewarded with promotion.


Continuing on with the matters of faith and trust, I will and should  keep on trusting the Lord  AT ALL TIMES, otherwise verse 12 has a warning.

With furious man, I have no issues as I am a peaceful person. But verses 24 and 25 is warning me not to make friends with angry man so I would not adapt their ways.



PRAYER

Lord  thank you for your never ending promises and assurance. Thank you for speaking to me through my daily MPCWA. It's becoming more clear now and I can now see Your great plan shaping up. I always trust that Your plan is Bigger and Better. I love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment