Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 10 - November 28

READING

  • GENESIS 10
  • PSALMS 10
  • PROVERBS 10
  • MATTHEW 10




MESSAGE

Proverbs 10: 9


He who walks with integrity walks securely,
But he who perverts his ways will become known.

Today, God is reminding me that nothing is hidden from Him, and He will make everything known in time. Skeletons are not meant to be kept in the closet but should be buried down the grave pit. Walk on His way and there should nothing to be afraid and ashamed of. 


PROMISE

25. When the whirlwind passes by, the wicked is no more,
But the righteous has an everlasting foundation.

27. The fear of the Lord prolong days,
But the years of the wicked will be shortened.

29. The way of the Lord is strength for the upright,
But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity.

30. The righteous will never be removed,
But the wicked will not inhabit the earth.

COMMAND
WARNING

27. The fear of the Lord prolong days,
But the years of the wicked will be shortened.

29. The way of the Lord is strength for the upright,
But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity.

30. The righteous will never be removed,
But the wicked will not inhabit the earth.

APPLICATION

Starting today, the hunt is on to find a confession partner. Someone who is mature, have the wisdom of "discretion"and can openly rebuke me. 


Keep walking on God's path, following His way might be hard but God will strengthen me as I go along the way.

PRAYER

Lord, give me the strength to open up and confide to the confession partner that You will choose for me. It takes a lot of humbleness to do that, so help me God. Peel off my pride and break me so You can mold me again according to Your design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment