Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 9 - November 27

READING

  • Genesis 9
  • Psalms 9
  • Proverbs 9
  • Matthew 9




MESSAGE

Proverbs 9 : 10

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

God affirms His promise to me that if I will keep on putting my trust unto Him and continually seek His face, He will not forget me on my troubles and sufferings.
PROMISE

Proverbs 9 : 9, 12, 18

9. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,

A refuge in times of trouble.


12. When He avenges blood, He remembers them;
He does not forget the cry of the humble.

18. For the needy shall not always be forgotten;
The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.

COMMAND

WARNING

5. You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked;
You have blotted out their name forever and ever.

17. The wicked shall be turned into hell,
And all the nations that forget God.


APPLICATION

1. I will keep calling on God for my continuing struggle in all the areas of my life... career (my work status), love life, ... life in general. 


2. Keep in mind, He is my refuge in times of trouble.

PRAYER


Lord help me to continually trust in You. I know You always listen when I call. You are always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment