Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 6 - November 24

READING

  • Genesis 6
  • Psalms 6
  • Proverbs 6
  • Matthew 6
MESSAGE

Psalms 9: 1- 4

1. O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
Nor chasten me in your hot displeasure.

2. Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.

3. My soul is greatly troubled;
But You, O Lord - how long?

4. Return, O Lord, deliver me!
Oh, save me for Your mercies' sake.

Lord, this is the prayer of my heart.


PROMISE

Psalms 6:8-9

8. Depart from me, all workers of iniquity;
For the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping.

9. The Lord has heard my supplication;
The Lord will receive my prayer.

COMMAND

WARNING

APPLICATION



PRAYER


Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger. Heal me and help me for I am weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment