Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 8 - November 26

READING
  • Genesis 8
  • Psalms 8
  • Proverbs 8
  • Matthew 8




MESSAGE

Psalms 8: 4-5

4. What is man that You are mindful of him, 
And the son of man that You visit him?

5. For you have made him a little lower than the angels,
And you have crowned him with glory and honor.


Today, God is showing how special I am to Him ... I am crowned with His glory and honor... and I ALWAYS have His full attention. He is mindful of me.


PROMISES

2. Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of Your enemies,
That You may silence the enemy and the avenger. 

6. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;

You have put all things under his feet,



COMMAND

WARNING


APPLICATION


1. No more self-pity, Henry. Whenever the  thought of unworthiness sweeps through my mind, especially work-related thoughts, always remember Psalms 8:5, you are crowned with God's glory and honor.


2. Keeping the crown I have on my head, I am responsible to keep my God's name and reputation good. As good as He is.

3. I am strong, and I am able for God has ordained me the strength to trample on the works of the enemies. They are all UNDER MY FEET.

PRAYER


Lord, thank You for reminding me of my strength and abilities, and of my special nature. Though I am unworthy of Your attention, You are always mindful of me. Help me keep in mind that I am special, I am strong and able, and that I am crowned with Your glory and power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment