Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 7 - November 25

READING

  • Genesis 7
  • Psalms 7
  • Proverbs 7
  • Matthew 7


MESSAGE

Matthew 7:21

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

God is reminding me today that not because you're a believer, doesn't mean you'll go straight to heaven. Obey the will of the Father.


PROMISE

Matthew 7: 8 


"For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.


COMMAND
Matthew 7: 7


"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.


WARNING

Matthew 7: 26 - 27


26. "But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:

27. "and rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and  beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."


APPLICATION


1. I'll always keep myself reminded, starting this very day, that salvation is not just about accepting Jesus in your heart and offering praises and worship to Him. The keyword is to OBEY.

2. I should ask God for what I wanted to receive and find. The keyword is ASK.

3. Keep in mind the promise of God that everyone who asks will receive, those who seek will find and doors of opportunities will be opened to those who KNOCK.

PRAYER

Lord help me on my walk to continually be on focus to Your Word and Your commands. Give me a humble heart that is meek and always ready to admit that it needs help. Help from You, from my friends, relatives, and church mates. Help me to obey and seek Your Word that I may find the truth of Your love, goodness, and mercy.

Help me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment