Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 11 - November 29

READING

  • GENESIS 11
  • PSALMS 11
  • PROVERBS 11
  • MATTHEW 11




MESSAGE

Matthew 11 : 28 - 30

28. "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

30. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Today God is comforting me with His promise that He will give rest to my restless soul if I will come to Him and take His yoke.

PROMISE

Matthew 11 : 28 and 29

... I will give you rest.
... and you will find rest for your souls.

COMMAND


Matthew 11 : 29. Take My yoke and learn from Me ...

WARNING

APPLICATION


I just realized I have been dealing with my issues and problems all by myself, I just discuss it with the You Lord but I never really ask for Your help at all. Starting today, I will get more personal with my Lord. You're my Lord but I know You're my friend too. I would like to find my rest, not with anybody else, but You, my friend and my Lord.

PRAYER

Help me Lord, I'm broken. Please carry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment