Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 4 - November 22

READING


  • Genesis 4
  • Psalms 4
  • Proverbs 4
  • Matthew 4
                             

MESSAGE

Psalms 4: 3 - 5

3. But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly;
The Lord will hear when I call to Him.

4. Be angry, and do not sin.
Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.

5. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the Lord.

Today God is giving me assurance that He will listen to me if I will consecrate myself for Him, carefully search my heart for any iniquities, and trust Him fully.



PROMISES


3. But know that the Lord has set apart for Himself him who is godly;
The Lord will hear when I call to Him.

8. I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;
For You alone , O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

COMMAND

4. Be angry, and do not sin.
Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still.

5. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness,
And put your trust in the Lord.

WARNING


APPLICATION

1. Continuing on everyday struggle, I will be more vigilant and on guard on the attacks of the enemy specially at work place where I meet different kinds of people with different attitudes, on the train where there are so many unholy sights, inside the mall, etc. everywhere there are temptations, Lord fire up a holy anger in me that I may be able to keep my senses away from all these tempting.

2.  On my bed before bed time, I will recall all my encounters within the day and evaluate how my responses were. Did I please God or I did break His heart? I will make it a practice to do this before my prayer time with the Lord.

3. Continue to strengthen faith and give full trust in the Lord. Even if my boss said "Not Now," I trust the Lord that He will make everything beautiful, in His time.



PRAYER

Lord thank You for the reminder and the assurance that Your ears and eyes are open to those who obey your Words and put their trust on You. Help me to continually walk in your righteousness. It's a great struggle everyday to keep walking on this path but I know that keeping on will bring me to a better place full of Your rewards.

Keep Your eyes on me all day, do not depart from me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment